“You are as old as the flexibility of your spine.”- Joseph Pilates
🤸 Introducing yoga into youth-work, exploring how philosophy and practices of yoga could be applicable and implemented in our daily work with other people, in non-formal education, in self-management, whatever that comes from the group needs.
📅 Dates: From 4th of September 2021 to 16th of June 2021
📍 Location: Kořenov, north of Bohemia, CZ, close to Polish borders, venue Turnovska chata
💡 Main topics: Yoga, Meditation, Relaxation, Mindfulness, Silence, Embodied, Movement…
🗺️ With whom: 30 people from Europe between 18 to 60 years old.
👥 For whom: 4 youth worker who live in Italia. Able to speak English. With or without experiences in Yoga.
🤹 Coordinator: Common Dream Group
💶 Costs and Refunds:
– Be a member of Associazione Vagamondo for the year 2021: here
– The other costs are covered by funds from the Erasmus+ program.
– Travel: Participants will organise their own return trip from Italy to Czech Republic, the reimbursement for Italian participants is 220€. We encourage to reach the venue with the most sustainable ways, which means by bus and trains.
– Participation Fee for the Czech Coordinators: 0€ to 120€(It is on a sliding scale of what it is possible for you to invest in your learning right now.)
– If you spend less than 220€ for your travel tickets, you can use the money left for the covid test necessary to travel.
⏰ Deadline to apply: 5th August of 2021
📝 Application Form: Here
🔴 Covid measures: It will depend on the regulation in force in September. Be prepared to make a PCR or Antigen test before and after the project. This will be on your own expenses.
ℹ️ For informations and explanations: email@example.com
🤓 To learn more about what are international exchanges and training courses go to this link.
🧐 Check if places have already been allocated for this project and discover other available projects here.
📧 Subscribe to our newsletter !
🇪🇺 The program is co-financed by the European Commission’s Erasmus+ Programme and is supported by the ΝΑ of Erasmus+.
📤 We appreciate it if you share this information with people who might be interested and eligible to participate