Soft Skills, Emotional Intelligence, Experiential Learning
We want help you stay up-to-date and well-prepared for a future job already today. Modern companies and employers agree that soft skills & emotional intelligence are becoming more important than ever and will compete with traditional skills gained at university or the first job. In this project you’ll experience a series of events, games and exercises happening both indoor and outdoor and structured in a way to create the maximum learning out of your own experience.
Conditions to participate:
- For young people 18-30 years old (except group leaders)
- You’re ready to participate in all activities;
- You’re not professionally skilled in these top-10 skills;
- You’re going to contribute with your knowledge, experiences and good practices to the project.
- Travel reimbursement: 260€
- Note: Young people with fewer opportunities (social, economic, cultural, geographical, NEETs) will be given a priority in the selection process.
Perfection does not exist – you can always do better and you can always grow.
— Les Brown
1st- 8th June, 2022
Deadline to Apply: 30 April
🇪🇺 The project is co-financed by the Erasmus+ program of the European Union. Help us reach as many young people as possible by sharing this post with people who might be interested.