Emotional intelligence, Discrimination
During the youth exchange, we will focus on understanding how stereotypes and prejudices contribute to discrimination, the relationship between emotional intelligence and discrimination, the relationship between media, emotional manipulation strategies and discrimination.
Special attention will be given to helping participants improve their emotional intelligence.
Conditions to participate:
- Agree to apply the safethy regulation on power in the country where the project takes place: https://reopen.europa.eu/it
- Iscrizione ad Associazione Vagamondo valida per il 2022: https://bit.ly/istruzioni_iscrizione_vagamondo_2022
- The travel will be reimbursed up to 275€ for Italian participants
- Able to communicate in English
- Motivated to learn about emotional intelligence and discrimination
- Active involvement in the local community is an advantage
We destroy ourselves when we stop feeling. If you bury your feelings within you, you become a graveyard
30 May – 09 June, 2022
Deadline to Apply: 20th of May
🇪🇺 The project is co-financed by the Erasmus+ program of the European Union. Help us reach as many young people as possible by sharing this post with people who might be interested.