“Recycling turns trash in new things, which is like magic!”― Anonymous
‘Advertising the Change’ is a Training Course designed for those who are open to innovative methods in youth work and are motivated to learn about the method of creative recycling and build it in their daily work, especially while working with disadvantaged groups.
📅 Dates: 11 – 19 September 2021
📍 Location: Alsótold, Hungary
💡 Main topics: creative recycling, crafting, skill-development, team-building
🗺️ With whom: 24 youth workers and volunteers from Hungary, Italy, Greece, Spain, Romania or Portugal
👥 For whom: 4 youth worker or volunteers who live in Italy & are able to speak English
🤹 Coordinator: ReCreativity
💶 Costs and Refunds:
- Be a member of Associazione Vagamondo for the year 2021: here
- Participation Fee for the Hungarian organization: 60€
- Food & accommodation costs are covered by funds from the Erasmus+ program.
- Travel: Participants will organize their own return trip from Italy to Budapest, Hungary, the reimbursement for Italian participants is 275€. We encourage you to reach the venue in the most sustainable ways, which means by bus and trains.
- If you spend less than 275€ on your travel tickets, you can use the money left for the covid test that you may need to travel.
⏰ Deadline to apply: We organize videocalls with the candidates in chronological order, if you fit in the target group you will get immediately confirmed.
📁 Infopack: Here
📝 Application Form: Here
🔴 Covid measures: It will depend on the regulation in force in August. Be prepared to make an Antigen test before and after the project. The cost will be reimbursed out of your travel reimbursement budget.
ℹ️ For information and explanations: email@example.com
🤓 To learn more about what are international exchanges and training courses go to this link.
🧐 Check if places have already been allocated for this project and discover other available projects here.
📧 Subscribe to our newsletter.
🇪🇺 The program is co-financed by the European Commission’s Erasmus+ Programme and is supported by the ΝΑ of Erasmus+.
🤝 A project created in partnership with: ReCreativity (HU), Wheeling2help MKO (GR), AJ Intercambia (SP), Prisma (RO) and Collippo (PT)
📤 We appreciate it if you share this information with people who might be interested and eligible to participate