Mind Your Eating – Youth Exchange 🥝
“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.” – Ruth Reichl.
We want to carry out this project in order to promote mental health and wellbeing, through a better understanding, knowledge and education on nutritional and healthy lives. We will focus on healthy food choices, the importance of healthy use of digital tools and physical activity and on mindfulness. Even more, through the topic of food waste combat and local food consumption we will also draw awareness to the ecological footprint of our daily choices.
📅 Dates: 27th of September to 5th of October 2021
📍 Location: Cisnădioara, Sibiu – Romania
💡 Main topics: Healthy lifestyle, good eating habits, wellbeing and nutrition
🗺️ With whom: 30 people from Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania and Turkey
👥 For whom: 5 people resident in Italy between 18 to 30 years old
🤹 Coordinator: Beyond
💶 Costs and Refunds:
– Be a member of Associazione Vagamondo for the year 2021: https://bit.ly/3y7PZWC
– The other costs are covered by funds from the Erasmus+ program.
– Travel: Participants will organise their own return trip from Italy to Romania, the reimbursement for Italian participants is 275€. We encourage to reach the venue with the most sustainable ways, which means by bus and trains.
– Participation Fee for Mind your eating: None
– If you spend less than 275€ for your travel tickets, you can use the money left for the covid test necessary to travel.
⏰ Deadline to apply: We are contacting and engaging participants on the go. So applying asap would be a smart move.
Application Form: Here
🔴 Covid measures: It will depend on the regulation in force in September. Be prepared to make a PCR or Antigen test before and after the project.
ℹ️ For information and explanations: firstname.lastname@example.org
🤓 To learn more about what are international exchanges and training courses go to this link: http://bit.ly/ErasmusPlus-YouthExchanges
🧐 Check if places have already been allocated for this project and discover other available projects here: https://bit.ly/2VZvPwJ
📧 Subscribe to our newsletter: http://bit.ly/Vagamondo_newsletter
🇪🇺 The program is co-financed by the European Commission’s Erasmus+ Programme and is supported by the ΝΑ of Erasmus+
📤 We appreciate it if you share this information with people who might be interested and eligible to participate