🗺 ESC – The Balkan Highway 🛣
From unemployment through volunteering to social entrepreneurship
Where? Plovdiv, Bulgaria
When? As soon as possible – 12 months after starting
This is a long-term volunteering and learning program. It requires full focus and participation.
Smokinya Foundation is happy to announce that “THE BALKAN HIGHWAY: FROM UNEMPLOYMENT THROUGH VOLUNTEERING TO SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP” project is now open for candidates!
They are looking for excited, willing to learn and motivated young people. Go and join their team!
Do not think that all opportunities are closed, they have one for you: join their international team and go to volunteer at Smokinya Foundation for a year!
What you can learn with them:
-Communicate in English every day
– Get to know the local community of Plovdiv, this beautiful city full of arts and things to discover
– Organize events online and offline
– Support the daily management of the Foundation
– Take part and manage local events
– Create your own personal project
What they provide:
– Monthly pocket money
– Travel reimbursement
– Public transport support within Plovdiv
– Office in the café and event place at Peyka Café
– Professional and personal support
– A unique learning opportunityIf you have any questions about COVID 19 restrictions and limitations please get in touch with them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More detailed information can also be found on our website. Check out all the details in the info letter and apply ASAP.
To find out more about European Solidarity Corps go to this link: http://bit.ly/ErasmusPlus-YouthExchanges