Social inclusion – Self-awareness
“Gender Perspective for Sustainability and Social Change” is a Training Course that gathers 22 participants from Greece, Italy, Latvia, France, Bulgaria, Sweden and Spain. The Training Course aims to provide tools for young facilitators to integrate the gender perspective in their projects, as an essential key to sustainability and social change.
Conditions to participate:
- Agree to apply the food safety regulations in the project country: here
- Vagamondo Association membership valid for 2022: here
- For youth workers from Italy (20 years old and above) with others from Europe (Greece, Italy, Latvia, France, Bulgaria, Sweden and Spain)
- A symbolic commitment fee of 75 euros will be requested from each participant.
- Residents of Italy
- Open to exploring themselves and their emotional landscape
- Willing to work collaboratively, from creating workshops together to doing the dishes
- Committed to both parts of the journey; The Training Course and the Dissemination phase
The travel reimbursement limits for Italians are: 275 EUR
We will create social campaigns together for Planet Earth and all the Beings Rights.
11th – 16th August
Deadline to Apply: 20 July 2022
🇪🇺 The project is co-financed by the Erasmus+ program of the European Union. Help us reach as many young people as possible by sharing this post with people who might be interested.