Emotional agility – experiential learning – embodied practices – mind-heart-hands approach
Heartbeat brings together 30 young people from 6 different countries to explore the topic of emotional agility and apply their learning and insights while living in a community. This is a co-created program and workshops are designed and experienced together by participants and facilitators. Together we will learn and play with concrete and accessible tools on how to better
relate to ourselves, to each other, and to our own environment.
Conditions to participate:
- Agree to apply the food safety regulations in the project country: here
- Vagamondo Association membership valid for 2022: here
- For young people from Italy (21 to 30 years) with other young people from Europe (Netherlands, France, Hungary, Germany, or Poland)
- A symbolic commitment fee of 75 euros will be requested from each participant.
- Residents of Italy
- Open to exploring themselves and their emotional landscape
- Willing to work collaboratively, from creating workshops together to doing the dishes
- Committed to both parts of the journey; The Youth Exchange and the Dissemination phase
The travel reimbursement limits for Italians are: 275 EUR
An immersive 10-day journey into developing resilience and emotional agility
7th – 18th July
Deadline to Apply: 17 June 2022
🇪🇺 The project is co-financed by the Erasmus+ program of the European Union. Help us reach as many young people as possible by sharing this post with people who might be interested.