ESC – Port of Call ⚓️
Make a good use of your skills while fostering people finding their way
Porto Rafti, Athens, Greece
15 Jan. – 14 Mar. 2021
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a volunteers team who will get together in the sub-urban environment of Porto Rafti in order to organise a series of recreational and non-formal learning activities for the young people of the local community and the people with mental health issues residing in boarding houses
.▶︎ Be part of this community for two months and indicatively involve yourself in some of the following tasks:
– Develop, facilitate and coordinate learning activities for groups (youth and people with mental disabilities)
– Develop skills in management, tasking and prioritising.
– Understand the principles of sharing with the world and through social media the work you do.
– Get space and support to create something of your own,- Increase local awareness with regards to mobility, learn and promote social engagement through the European Solidarity Corps.
– Live and organise yourself in a house with another 17 young people from all around Europe.
More information: https://bit.ly/POC-info2
If you need more practical info for the project ask here: firstname.lastname@example.org